Terms and conditions
Under Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 regarding the Spanish Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), we inform you that Celler Lo is the trade name of Francisco Rivero Méndez (Vine grower-producer) with the tax identification number 46221657-Y and with the corporate address Carrer Que No Passa, 10, 43374 La Vilella Baixa.
Please note that Celler Lo is the owner of this website and acts as the operator and manager of its contents. For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
By using this website, you acquire the status of user and accept all the provisions contained in the legal notice. Therefore, any user of the website acquires a series of rights and obligations that he or she must comply with. These rights and obligations will govern the use of the website. Should any user not agree with these Terms and Conditions, he or she must leave the website immediately.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you declare that you have read and understood them, that you have sufficient capacity to contract the products and services offered, and that you assume all the obligations herein stated.
You must carefully read the contents of these Terms and Conditions every time you access the website, as they may be subject to change. The owner of the website reserves the right to make changes to the website information as well as to the services and products that are offered, always with the aim of improving the contents and/or complementing the existing information.
Any changes made to the website will not affect previously purchased products or services.
1. Access to the website’s information is completely free of charge.
2. Users may be required to register in order to purchase products or services. The data provided by the users must be accurate and true. Moreover, all registered users are responsible for the safekeeping of their password and are liable for any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as the transfer, disclosure or loss of their password. All services and/or products purchased under the password of a registered user are deemed to have been purchased by that user.
3. Website’s rules of use:
• Users are obliged to use the website by conforming to these Terms and Conditions and by conforming to the provisions of the current applicable law and the rules of the legal system.
• Likewise, users agree not to use the contents of the site to carry out activities that constitute a criminal offence, infringe the rights of third parties, and/or are illicit in any way.
• Users agree not to disseminate racist, xenophobic or pornographic data and content, as well as any that affects human rights and/or promotes or advocates terrorism.
• Users agree not to introduce or disseminate neither viruses nor malicious software capable of damaging the computer systems of both the service providers and third parties.
• Users agree not to disseminate or communicate to third parties any information or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
• Users agree not to send unauthorized advertising, known as ‘junk mail’ or ‘spam’, except in those areas that have been designed for this purpose.
• Users agree not to disseminate or introduce information or content that is either false, inaccurate or misleads the receiver of the information.
• Most importantly, users agree not to impersonate other users by using somebody else’s registration keys (username and password).
• Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents and trademarks owned by the website or by third parties.
• Users agree not to disseminate or communicate to third parties any information or content that violates the secrecy of communication and the current applicable legislation on personal data.
4. If any of the previous points are not complied with, the owner of the website reserves the right to carry out the legal actions he or she deems appropriate.
5. In order to prevent unauthorized access to the user’s private information, any and all information and information flow between the user and the owner of the website is confidential and will not be forwarded to third parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and presentation of the elements (graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any other element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights, which belong to the company that owns the website.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph. These acts of exploitation may only be performed with the express authorization of the owner of the website, and there must always be explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights held by the owner of the website.
The owner of the website denies any liability in the event of interruptions or malfunctions of the services or contents offered by the internet service providers. Likewise, the owner of the website is not responsible for network or power failures nor for the consequences arising from this service failure.
Furthermore, the owner of the website is not responsible for any damage caused to the software or computer equipment of users and/or third parties during the use of the website.
Links to other websites
This website is not responsible for the websites of third parties to which the user may have access through external links or any other type of content made available by third parties.
The access to an external website is done at the user’s own free will and expense. We cannot guarantee, nor be held responsible for the information obtained through these external links and, likewise, we cannot be held responsible for the information obtained on these external websites, which are unrelated to our own.
Registration and accounts
Once the registration is complete, users will have access to their private area where they will be able to check, correct or delete their data at any time. They will also be able to check information relative to their orders and deliveries.
Terms and conditions
We understand the value of your personal information and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our users.
The information and data provided by you will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The party responsible for the processing of your data is Celler Lo, with the corporate address Carrer Que No Passa, 10, 43374 La Vilella Baixa.
Please note that we will only process personal data that is strictly necessary for the correct browsing of the website and for improving the user experience. Also note that the data collected may be used to send you commercial communications you may find of interest.
You may exercise your right to object to receiving these communications by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Unsubscribe from this mailing list
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, cancellation and portability regarding your personal data by sending an e-mail to the address specified above.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the users themselves. However, they may be performed by a person who is authorized as the user’s legal representative. In such case, the legal representative must submit evidence of the authorization to represent the data subject.
Purposes of processing and legal bases
We collect and incorporate the data, with your explicit consent, for the following purposes:
• Sending commercial communications about products and services.
• Doing the commercial and administrative management of customers.
• Collecting and publishing product and service reviews.
• Responding to information requests from customers.
• Analysing the usability of the website in order to improve our services.
• Preparing commercial profiles of our users.
If any user considers that there is a problem with how their data is being handled, they can address their complaints to the security officer or to the corresponding data protection authority, which in the case of Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
Storage of data
Disaggregated data will be stored without a time limit for its erasure. The storage period for the customer’s personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the customer. In any case, it shall be the necessary minimum and may be stored for up to 10 years.
Users on mailing lists or those uploaded directly by the company to pages or profiles on social networks will be stored until the user withdraws consent or terminates the contracting of the services.
The data of candidates who send their resume will be stored for a maximum of two years in order to incorporate them in future recruitment processes unless the candidate declares otherwise.
Providing your personal data to others
We will not disclose your data to third parties, except in the cases foreseen by the law or when a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor, and always in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the user prior to contracting the service.
Thus, by contracting our services, users accept that some of these services may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other people or companies, who will be considered as Data Processors. The Data Processors shall agree to the corresponding confidentiality contract or adhere to their privacy policies, established on their respective websites.
Users also accept that some of the personal data collected may be provided to these Data Processors when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. Users may object to the disclosure of their data to the Data Processors by sending a written request through any of the aforementioned means.
The information provided by the client shall, in all cases, be considered confidential, and may not be used for purposes other than those related to the services contracted or products purchased. We are also bound not to divulge or disclose information about the client’s intentions, the reasons for the requested consultation or its duration.
This privacy and data protection policy may vary according to changes in regulations and case law, and it is the responsibility of the data subject to read the updated document in order to be aware of his or her rights and obligations.